[Asterisk-Users] Extensions to solve three way calling problem

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Tue Jan 4 23:54:43 MST 2005

Hi,

The meetme option is nice, but it doesn't solve the problem. The TDM11B only
has one FXO, one FXS. To get the effect the daughter wants requires
supporting the threeway facility the telco offers. You need to Flash the
outside line. Zap does have an application for that, but I haven't played
with what it can do, or how to program it.

*CLI> show application Flash

  -= Info about application 'Flash' =-

[Synopsis]:
Flashes a Zap Trunk

[Description]:
  Flash(): Sends a flash on a zap trunk.  This is only a hack for
people who want to perform transfers and such via AGI and is generally
quite useless otherwise.  Returns 0 on success or -1 if this is not
a zap trunk

Best regards,
Florian