[Asterisk-Users] Extensions to solve three way calling problem

PHP Mechanic oliver.bode at phpmechanic.com
Tue Jan 4 22:50:38 MST 2005

From: "Dr. Matthew Roller"

> Have you considered setting up a meetme confrence line for them? :)

I've tried that and I get as far as flashing the pstn after a transfer: ie:
Hit the '#' and then '1' on the analogue phone.

exten => 1,1,Flash()
exten =>1,2,MeetMe,2000

 The problem is that after transfering the first caller to MeetMe I am
unable to make an outgoing call using the pstn line, I don't get the
dialtone and if I hang up and dial out I get a "everyone is busy" message,
because I'm assuming that the line is still tied up with the first caller
who is now in MeetMe.

This problem has been bugging me for weeks. It's possible to do without
using asterisk and all the settings in zapata.conf seem to suggest it's
possible. But I am unable to make it work. Any other suggestions welcome.