[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Buddy Feature

Jon Radon jonr800 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:29:21 MST 2005

You know what, I am getting the same thing..  Just got a chance to
play around with it and wouldn't you know, I don't see more than 7 at
a time.  I never noticed since I haven't really had a need for more
than 3 or 4.

Seems like a strange limitation IMHO.

--
Is it something someone said, was it something someone said?