[Asterisk-Users] Sprint Vision Phones ReadyLink=SIP?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:55:54 MST 2005

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0TPY/is_23_243/ai_110664789
http://www.sipcenter.com/sip.nsf/newsview?open&type=News&docid=MMOA668SG8
http://tanpisto.readylinkusers.com/index.pl?b=rlsngl,v=display,m=1079792879
the last one gives you a way to view your settings from a Snayo 8200
by pressing ##3282# or ##3282 menu/ok. but you need your msl to change
anything will post if I find out some more.
Thanks for letting me know about this, I am new to sprint I became a
sprint suscriber last weekend. So i hope to play around with it now.