[Asterisk-Users] Sprint Vision Phones ReadyLink=SIP?

Raymond McKay asterisk at raynettech.com
Tue Jan 4 14:42:52 MST 2005

I was playing with a Sprint Vision phone recently and noticed when viewing
the low level ReadyLink configuration screens that there are references to
SIP registrars and the like.  Does anyone happen to know if Sprint's
implementation of ReadyLink truly is SIP based, and if so, managed to get it
to interoperate with Asterisk.  If so, it would prove to be an interesting
paging mechanism and I would think would have immense value to any
organization with multiple mobile individuals.

Raymond McKay
President
RAYNET Technologies LLC
http://www.raynettech.com