[Asterisk-Users] Ignoring a ringing connection

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue Jan 4 16:52:29 MST 2005

Once you have answered you can not ignore ringing, so check the time
before you answer, in theory it should work since if you do not answer
the channel it "does nothing" according the the * answer command
reference. The first line in the dialplan is exten => s,1,Answer

Have you tried putting your GoToIfTime first, and then having it goto a
NoOP if the time matches the times you do not want to pick up? I have
not tried this, as I would typically want to answer all inbound channels
that ring. Let me know if it works.