[Asterisk-Users] TE410P card in an HP-Compaq DL380 G4 server

tim panton tpanton at attglobal.net
Tue Jan 4 05:31:00 MST 2005

I gave up on an HP 1U server (hmm, I think it was a DL 140)
It seemed like the E100 I tried to put in didn't play nice with the
server monitoring ASIC on the MB. I tried several distros and
kernels, and even installed HP's driver set for one (Suse I think).

Same card and config worked fine in a plain Toshiba desktop, so that
is where it is at the moment,

T.