[Asterisk-Users] TE410P card in an HP-Compaq DL380 G4 server

Karl H. Putz karlp at fortephones.com
Tue Jan 4 05:17:33 MST 2005

> > I really am at my wits end about this one. Some people report this
> > card and server working fine while others (like myself) can't get it
> > going no matter what. I have been told by the Digium distributor in
> > our country that this card simply "not compatible with some
> > motherboards". Sounds very weak for such an expemsive card....
>
> I have a 410 working in a DL360 fine (FC2) - had to get the right zaptel
> config or the system would crash, but once that was sorted all went
> fine.
>

> Steve

I have been trying to get a span up from XO on a DL360 running Whitebox
using the 410 card.  The system had been acting normally but I was
constantly in a Red alarm state.

I had been using the Stable V1.0 branch of all sources having done a CVS
update as late as 01/03/05.

I went ahead and removed all libraries, executables, and modules and
downloaded the current development branch from CVS last evening and my link
is now established without alarm.

The updates to libpri and zaptel in the CVS Head may well address other
difficulties with newer systems/motherboards.

Karl Putz