[Asterisk-Users] TE410P card in an HP-Compaq DL380 G4 server

Eric Bishop asterisk.eric at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 23:05:42 MST 2005

And I thought it was just me going crazy. I have the exact same issue
on a  HP-Compaq DL360 G4 server (1U rackmount version). I have tried
everything that has been mentioned here and more. Even replaced the
TE410P card (so know it's not the card). I have tried with FC2, FC3
and RHEL 3. Have tried kernel 2.4.X and 2.6.X. Have tried vanilla
kernels and stock fedora kernels. Have tried every known BIOS tweak. I
have tried a different card in the slot (firewire card) and that does
show interrupts, but no matter what I do I can't get the TE410P to
show any interrupts. Loading the zaptel driver appears to work but the
lights on the TE410P just go off (rather than the normal blinking). My
/proc/interrupts always looks as follows:

If anyone has the solution to this I owe you big!

[root at test ~]# cat /proc/interrupts
          CPU0
 0:  111005341    IO-APIC-edge  timer
 1:          9    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
 8:          1    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
 9:          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
12:         66    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
14:       7870    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
185:          0   IO-APIC-level  t4xxp
193:      26141   IO-APIC-level  cciss0
201:    1139611   IO-APIC-level  eth0
NMI:          0
LOC:  111010062
ERR:          0
MIS:          0
[root at test ~]#

Have also tried replacing the card, changinf PCI slots and messing
with the BIOS all with the same result. If anyone can help I would be
very grateful..