[Asterisk-Users] TE410P card in an HP-Compaq DL380 G4 server

Joshua McAdam josh at tlmtech.com
Mon Jan 3 16:36:47 MST 2005

I'm also having the same problem at the moment with a DL380 G4 SMP,

I've tried Redhat 8.0, with smp and non smp stock 2.4 kernels and also a
vanilla 2.4.22, SuSe 9.0 with smp and non smp stock 2.4 kernels.

I've also tried SuSe 9.1 x86-64 (with 2.6 SMP & Non SMP) with no success.

I've tried with hyperthreading on and off, I/O Prefetch etc on and off
within the BIOS - pretty much anything I thought could make a difference...

I've also tried the card in all 3 PCI slots in the above configurations...

Anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks

Josh