[Asterisk-Users] Ignoring a ringing connection

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Mon Jan 3 22:15:41 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 15:49, Damon Estep wrote:
> Post your incoming call context config for that FXO and it will be
> easier to answer your question.

Here are the relevant bits:

[inbound]
exten => s,1,Answer                     ; Answer the line
exten => s,n,Wait(1)
exten => s,n,DigitTimeout,5             ; Set Digit Timeout to 5 seconds
exten => s,n,ResponseTimeout,5          ; Set Response Timeout to 5 seconds
exten => s,n,BackGround(custom/name)
exten => s,n,BackGround(thank-you-for-calling)
exten => s,n,GotoIfTime(08:30-17:29|mon-fri|*|*?inhours,s,1)
exten => s,n,Goto(outhours,s,1)

[inhours]
exten => s,1,NoOp
exten => s,n,BackGround(if-u-know-ext-dial)
exten => s,n,BackGround(or)
exten => s,n,BackGround(pls-wait-connect-call)
exten => s,n,Wait(3)
exten => s,n,Goto(0,1)

[outhours]
exten => s,1,NoOp
exten => s,n,BackGround(our-business-hours-are)
exten => s,n,BackGround(custom/hours)
exten => s,n,Wait(1)
exten => s,n,BackGround(call-forwarding)
exten => s,n,BackGround(pls-hold-while-try)
exten => s,n,Wait(3)
exten => s,n,Goto(1002,1)