[Asterisk-Users] Anyone ever get the Polycom Microbrowser XMLdocument?

Mon Jan 3 21:58:07 MST 2005

> I can't make anything appear in the screen.
>
> I have tried tags like:
> <title>hello world</title>
> <text>hello world</text>
> and on and on....anything I can think of....just produces a blank screen
> Maybe I am missing a header or something.  The Cisco XML was relativly
> straight forward.
>
> Can you please post some examples...please please

Try:
Hello World!

If all else fails, you can probably get a hello world from this php
script:
<?php

if($_REQUEST['phone'])
{

        print "You submitted phone number " . $_REQUEST['phone'] .
"<br/>\n";

}

?>
    Here you can query for details of a phone number:
    <form action="http://www.websitemanagers.com.au/polycomtest.php"
method="post">
      <input type="text" name="phone"/>
      <input type="submit" name="submitbtn" value="Submit"/>
    </form>

Adam Goryachev
Website Managers
Ph:  +61 2 8304 0000                        adam at websitemanagers.com.au