[Asterisk-Users] Anyone ever get the Polycom Microbrowser XMLdocument?

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:21:54 MST 2005

> Did anyone ever get the formating manual for the XML brwoser on the
> Polycom IP600?
>
> Does anyone have a sample?

> I'm using the Polycom micro browser big time... I have the parking, the sip
> users online, agents on queue, the meetme rooms and the calls joined.
> I don't have the manual... I call the Polycom and the guys didn't provide me
> information about browser, just "XHTML classical browser".
> I'm trying to make table on this micro browser and doesn't work :(
> If U find how please let me know.

Tables?  I am still working on 'hello world'!  :)

I can't make anything appear in the screen.

I have tried tags like:
<title>hello world</title>
<text>hello world</text>
and on and on....anything I can think of....just produces a blank screen
Maybe I am missing a header or something.  The Cisco XML was relativly
straight forward.

Can you please post some examples...please please

Aloha,
Matt