[Asterisk-Users] Ignoring a ringing connection

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Mon Jan 3 21:12:52 MST 2005

I have a zap device (specifically a X101P) which has a connection to the
PSTN but also has an ability to have an analogue phone connected for use
during power outages.

The default extension answers the phone normally as well as having the
analogue phone ring out, but I want to be able, based on time of day
mainly at night, to have * ignore the phone ringing so that I can have
it answered by the analogue phone without * cutting in.

What sort of extension rules would give me this?

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates;