[Asterisk-Users] 8 pstn lines+ on Asterisk supported hardware.

James Freire james.freire at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 20:00:09 MST 2005

Some friendly FYI,I have to say that those are WAY overpriced. My
company also imports those and I know off hand that the single port
version costs $80. They are great boxes, made by welltech, in Taiwaan
(spelling?) and are great ATA devices that work with Asterisk. We put
them at customer sites sometimes.

-James