[Asterisk-Users] 8 pstn lines+ on Asterisk supported hardware.

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Mon Jan 3 12:05:24 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-01 at 19:43 +0200, Hadi Jadallah wrote:
> I have this project that requires me to use 8 PSTN lines and possible
> more. I was thinking 2 TDM cards with FXO modules.
> The I got to read the "Qs about FXO/FXS cards" thread and that scared
> me.
> Can anybody recommend anything that is known to work ok with no
> mysterious problems?
> I was thinking OpenSwitch12 cards. What do you guys think?
> Any help is appreciated.

Never had a problem running Asterisk on Dell servers.  My Asterisk box
is a Dell 1600SC (with 1 FXS and 1 FXO), which is doing double duty as a
BackupPC server for a remote backup service for my clients.

Asterisk has been running beautifully for 9 months and counting.

HTH,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu