[Asterisk-Users] 8 pstn lines+ on Asterisk supported hardware.

Hadi Jadallah hadi at audiotelecom.net
Mon Jan 3 10:43:12 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have this project that requires me to use 8 PSTN lines and possible more. I was thinking 2 TDM cards with FXO modules.
The I got to read the "Qs about FXO/FXS cards" thread and that scared me.
Can anybody recommend anything that is known to work ok with no mysterious problems?
I was thinking OpenSwitch12 cards. What do you guys think?
Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Hadi