[Asterisk-Users] Qs about FXO/FXS cards

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Mon Jan 3 10:29:59 MST 2005

You guys probably don't know what Digium did recently to address TDM400
problem:
- they've sent new FXO modules to all customers who were complaining
about TDM/FXO issues.
What I've heard from a Didigum reseller/supplier it might be a situation
with specific telco lines here in US.

The new FXO modules SOLVED my problem. I have stable Asterisk system in
production for more than 3 weeks now.
I used to have the recurring problem every day, in about 6-8 hours after
server reboot / Asterisk restart / modules reload.

Andrei