[Asterisk-Users] Qs about FXO/FXS cards

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Jan 2 17:26:11 MST 2005

On January 1, 2005 04:09 pm, Rich Adamson wrote:
> b. don't ever post anything to the -dev list regarding a TDM card as
>    that is NOT the forum for digium cards or drivers,

Eh?  If you're hacking on the code for wctdm, -dev is most certainly an
appropriate place to post.  If you're just going there to bitch about it well
no, that's not the right place.  :-)

> c. digium support is not addressing the issue, and,
> d. the amount of effort required to support the TDM card (stop *, restart
>    the drivers, start *) in its present condition is far greater then
>    what any reasonable non-technical customer will endure.

With regard to c) I think that Digium's doing their best to try and nail down
the issue but it's eluding them, and they are keeping very quiet about it.
(Head in the sand perhaps?)  d) I completely agree with -- I would love to
deploy these cards, up to a pair in a system, but I just can't at this point
in time.

-A.