[Asterisk-Users] Limit max calls & call duration

Yves yves at swissinfo.org
Mon Jan 3 01:42:06 MST 2005

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a simple way to limit the number of simultaneous
calls in an Asterisk PBX ?
I've seen that we can make this easily per channel (like in SIP.CONF) :
incominglimit=X, but I'm looking to limit the maximum calls all channels
together.

Another thing. Working with asterisk-perl, I need to get the call
duration, currently
I use $AGI->get_variable('DIALEDTIME'). Is it possible to have a better
precision,
because DIALEDTIME is only 1sec precise.

Thank you.