[Asterisk-Users] Firefly lockup in Win98

Randy MacKay randymackay at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 2 20:50:58 MST 2005

> Randy MacKay wrote:
> > When I start Firefly, I see the little firefly box appear (flash on the
> > screen), then the screen turns blue with an Error #44.  I am
> unable to do
> > anything, but reboot the computer.
>
> Is the computer clean from viruses and spyware/adware?

Yes, I regularly run virus and spyware/adware checkers.  Nothing found.  I
had windows update check for updates, and I updated a few things, but still
locks up.

> Is it running any "firewall" software which stops programs registering
> server/client ports?

No Firewall software.  I use VNC to remote into my work machines all the
time.

> Did you have any problems with such a program (i.e. zonealarm) and then
> tried to uninstall it?

No

> Do you have the latest version of the firefly-thirdparty.exe file?

Just downloaded the software yesterday.  I tried thirdparty and standard.

Any other ideas?

Randy