[Asterisk-Users] Firefly lockup in Win98

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sun Jan 2 17:28:28 MST 2005

Randy MacKay wrote:
> When I start Firefly, I see the little firefly box appear (flash on the
> screen), then the screen turns blue with an Error #44.  I am unable to do
> anything, but reboot the computer.

Is the computer clean from viruses and spyware/adware?

Is it running any "firewall" software which stops programs registering
server/client ports?

Did you have any problems with such a program (i.e. zonealarm) and then
tried to uninstall it?

Do you have the latest version of the firefly-thirdparty.exe file?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell