[Asterisk-Users] Service contract for * in NYC area

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:49:34 MST 2005

Mr Brose.
I don't see why you did this? why was this needed?
All I wanted was to show my client that * is popular. Without this
none of us can sell this if we want. Nobody buys a pbx they can't get
support on (we are talking about a $50,000 installation). Therefore I
had to show my client that it is popular enough in this area that he
will be able to get a service contract in the event that I can't
service it. So I posted this question as I did. I did not mislead you
in any way, if my client decides to use me to install * and then wants
a service contract I will have to give him someone local. Now up until
this email it could have been you, you just lost this contract
(if/when my client decides to take * from me).