[Asterisk-Users] Service contract for * in NYC area

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sun Jan 2 18:26:59 MST 2005

Karl,
	Naughty, you know better than to do this in a public forum.  If
you're directing comments like this at a person you're leaving your ass
flapping in the wind since it could be considered slander, defamation or my
favorite libel.  If you don't have hard facts to back something like this up
you shouldn't open your mouth.

As my momma used to say:

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything all"

bkw