[Asterisk-Users] Indications UK - cant get away from american sounding dial tone

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 16:38:03 MST 2005

Maybe some light finaly.
The only thing the English and Americans don't have in common is the
Langauge. I wish they would change their PSTN signaling to the
american way so this statement becomes true. Would you be the one to
start?

It's Sunday and I need a break so I decided to go thru the list, so I
had to laugh to myself when reading this and decided to write this I
hope someone elae finds this amusing as well.