[Asterisk-Users] No incoming Audio in H323

Helder Rogério [MICROREDE] hrogerio at microrede.pt
Sun Jan 2 09:05:12 MST 2005

I have almost the same problem (but in reverse). When I make a call the
other person can hear me but I can't hear the other person.

I believe it has something to do with the router i'm using to connect the
asterisk to the net, because if I connect my pc to that same router to an
ethernet port of it, I can speak and be heard. As soon as I try from any
other localtion not connected to one of the four ethernet ports of it... got
always the same prob.