[Asterisk-Users] Qs about FXO/FXS cards

Nabeel Jafferali nabeel at jafferali.net
Sat Jan 1 17:39:51 MST 2005

> Except for the little problem I've fought for about a week
> without any Joy - no combination of efforts from numerous
> sources (wiki, this forum members, my efforts) has succeeded
> in a spa-3000/asterisk combination that actually works. If
> you have specific spa-3000 and asterisk configs that actually
> work with both spa-3000 ports I'd sure like to have you share them.

I have managed to get it work, though I don't use it now. You set up
some random SIP account on your * server and feed that authentication
information into the PSTN Line VoIP settings. You then enable the
PSTN-to-VoIP gateway, set PSTN Caller ID Pattern to *, then set
call-forwarding under PSTN User to:

Cfwd Sel1 Caller: *
Cfwd Sel1 Dest: 123

where 123 is an extension in the context that the SIP account on the *
server is in.

--
Nabeel Jafferali
tel: 416.491.9136 (toronto)