[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail and Zapatel

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad at codefidence.com
Sat Jan 1 07:14:36 MST 2005

Adi Linden wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Dec 2004, Lyle Giese wrote:
>

>>Is your X100P set for loop start or Kewl Start?  I am betting loop start,
>>try changing to ks instead.
>>
>>Lyle
>

> This is what I have in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf so it should be Kewl
> Start.

It might be that your local telco does not supply disconnect supervision.

Try adding:

busydetect=yes
busycount=6

And if you're lucky Asterisk will "guesstimate" hangup based on that
busy signal you hear when the line is disconnected by the other hand (it
takes about 10 seconds with bustcount=6).

A word of warning: turning this might cause random disconnect in the
middle of calls, so test test test.

Gilad