[Asterisk-Users] setting up fromuser

Albert Chaffman achaffman at ml3group.com
Mon Feb 28 22:19:12 MST 2005

Khan,

This is essentially the same thing I was trying to make clear upon using
7960 phones.  The fromuser variable in sip.conf is the entry that gets
written to the SIP header "from" variable.  There should be a way to
make this fromuser dynamic to support these various situations.

Does anyone else have an opinion about this?

-Albert

Actually