[Asterisk-Users] SNOM Call Diversion

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Mon Feb 28 22:10:18 MST 2005

I am just playing with a SNOM 190. Overall, I'm very impressed with the quality of the unit and the feature set. I am running the latest firmware (snom190-SIP 3.57u) and the asterisk CVS from last night (1/3/05).

The only problem that I've encountered so far is with Call Forwarding, which doesn't work at all.

The Snom phone is sending a "486 - Busy Here" back to *, which results in the call going to voicemail (as per the dialplan), whereas a nearby Sipura sends a "302 - Moved Temporarily" which results in the call being diverted correctly.

Is this simply a bug in the SNOM firmware, or do I need to do something different in * to allow the SNOM to operate correctly?