[Asterisk-Users] Dial out through Broadvoice

John Millican john at millican.us
Mon Feb 28 17:00:17 MST 2005

On Monday February 28 2005 6:16 pm, Roger Hanson wrote:
> [...]
I was unable to tx could rx all day no problem  i was getting an error:
"SIP/16037862111 at proxy.bos.broadvoice.com|30") in new stack
    -- Called 16037862111 at proxy.bos.broadvoice.com
    -- Got SIP response 480 "Temporarily Not Available" back from
147.135.16.128
    -- SIP/proxy.bos.broadvoice.com-3493 is circuit-busy
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
    -- Executing Busy("SIP/147.135.0.129-0815bc60", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (outgoing, 16037862111, 102) exited non-zero on
'SIP/147.135.0.129-0815bc60'

was the origanal error.  I tried all the other proxy's and  I then got a "does
not exist anywhere error".

I finally got it working about an hour ago.  here is the working sip.conf

[broadvoice]
type=peer // changed to peer from friend. very simple once i knew
username=603xxxxxxx
fromuser=603xxxxxxx
secret=bvpassword
host=sip.broadvoice.com
fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com
context=broadvoice
dtmfmode=inband
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
canreinvite=no
nat=yes
insecure=very

This is working now, althouh i get chopped ringback , but once the call path
is set the audio is good.

Thanks again for all the help
John Millican