[Asterisk-Users] Dial out through Broadvoice

Roger Hanson roger at makarios.us
Mon Feb 28 16:16:21 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabriel Gunderson" <ggundy at gmail.com>
Discussion" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Dial out through Broadvoice

>> Am i not providing some helpfull info?  If not tell me
>> what i am missing and i will get it.  I am sure I have missed
>> somethins but i
>> do not know what/ > I greatly apreciate all the help so far.
>> John Millican
>
> The service might just be down.  I was up and working just fine and a
> few hours ago that changed.  I'll just wait and see if things get
> better.  BV is kinda like that - a little flaky at times.  I just
> wonder if it has anything to do with asterisk or if all of their
> customers get the same.
>
> Gabe

I haven't "noticed" any downtime in quite a long time - but maybe just
missed it.  I have been using my broadvoice trunk fairly often with no
hint of problems.  I've even been considering dumping my PSTN phone
lines and going strictly VoIP through Broadvoice at home.  But more
testing needs to be done first.

So, what exactly is happening again?  You can rx calls but not tx calls
over Broadvoice?  Correct?

Can you rx calls over any other VoIP provider or PSTN?

Could you post your current configs again?