[Asterisk-Users] Advanced FollowMe or Forwarding Application Suggestions

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Feb 28 14:50:12 MST 2005

Kevin,

My company, Integrics Ltd, does Asterisk consultancy. We can develop,
install, and support such an application if you like.

For the lists of extensions for each DID, this can be in the Asterisk
extensions.conf, or an external database. The valid responses from the
called party could also be configurable per user. A popular option for
this sort of application is to ask the caller to record their name,
which is played to the called party along with their callerid. We can do
this as well. We're also open to adding whatever other features you like.

If you're interested, contact me off list, and we can discuss
requirements and costs.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/