[Asterisk-Users] New Instalation

Jonatan Schijman rubio at jsc.com.ar
Mon Feb 28 07:10:15 MST 2005

Hello.

I found out about asterisk a few days ago looking for an alternative voip
solution to cisco and lucent (they have very expensive solutions).
The question is... the company works with 2 E1 incoming lines that go directly
to 50 call center agents and the rest must be redirected to other location
via internet.
I need to guarantee that the system will work on high demand... (we'll have
stong rush times...)
Does some one has seen asterisk working with that kind of demand?????
Can some one recomend a harward configuration for that???

Thanks a lot...

--
El Rubio