[Asterisk-Users] No Agents Catch

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon Feb 28 00:18:58 MST 2005

You are right Kevin, the dialplan continues if no agent is logged in,
anyway, I also had some typo on the next command after that that was
preventing it from cotinuing.

I must have missed the earlier reply you mentioned, sorry.

BTW, have seen the transfer problems some other user and I have talked
about?
In this case I double checked everything but I can seem to find anything
wrong, I just can transfer incoming calls from Zap channels or park them,
seems asterisk is not taking the dtmf command after the calls comes in. I
have noreinvie on sip.conf and t on my  Dial dialplan ..

Any ideas?