[Asterisk-Users] CDR's are not stored in mysql

eduardo at garnier.inf.br eduardo at garnier.inf.br
Sun Feb 27 16:53:17 MST 2005

Hi guys,

I would llike to ask for your help on a problem I'm having with the cdr
functionality. I installed asterisk 1.0.4, and asterisk-addons-1.0.4 and
followed the procedures for installation and mysql configuration. Everything
seems fina. The cdr_mysql module is loaded, and I get no error messages. But the
cdr's are not going to the mysql database, they are going to a csv file in /var/
log/asterisk/cdr.

The cdr table in mysql remains empty. What should I do to store the cdr data in
the mysql database instead of the csv file?

Thank you very much.