[Asterisk-Users] Barter studio time for asterisk lessons Brooklyn NY

J P Edmund listmail at acedsl.com
Sun Feb 27 16:51:53 MST 2005

I have a recording studio in Brooklyn NY and I am seeking help in some
lessons and setting up. I have been learning linux and asterisk very
well thanks to lurking in the group and info on the voip-info. I would
like some one to come over and give me a tutorial, check my box out,
make sure everything is secure and answer some really dumb questions
that I have.
In return I will make available the studio and engineer for what ever
amount of time or project we work out. This can be asterisk related
such as IVR menus et al or music related, tracking, overdubs, mixing,
mastering. The studio is located in Brooklyn, near the Brooklyn
Childrens Museum.
Please reply off list if your interested.
bassmint  sat acedsl not com

J.P. Edmund

"If you think it's not a game, you've already lost"