[Asterisk-Users] T.38 fax summary

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Sun Feb 27 12:28:03 MST 2005

You wouldn't happen to know how to do this would you?
I currently have a box with both hylafax and asterisk installed.
asterisk handles the dedicated voice lines over a t100p and
hylafax handles the dedicated fax lines over a 4port serial card
with external modems.
It would be really nice if I could have them share the lines
instead of having all the lines dedicated to either one or the
other.  The problem is that the only way to detect whether it
is a fax is for asterisk to answer it first and then there is no way
that I know of to send it on to hylafax.

Jon.