[Asterisk-Users] Suggestions for what to do with a Dialogic D/41EPCI?

Robert Terzi rct-sub at r-t.org
Sun Feb 27 11:24:43 MST 2005

I found an old Dialogic card in an abandoned PC, that I think is a
Dialogic D/41EPCI based on some googling..   The lspci output says:

00:09.0 Bridge: PLX Technology, Inc. PCI <-> IOBus Bridge (rev 01)
         Subsystem: Dialogic Corp: Unknown device 0529

I'm just getting started with Asterisk to build a SOHO system.
Any suggestions for what I can do with this card?   It would be
ideal if I could use it for FXO ports, but from what I've seen
Asterisk only supports the newer D/41JCT-LS.

What are the differences between the D/41EPCI and the D/41JCT-LS?

Can anyone recommend software that I could run to use the
D/41EPCI to be an FXO <-> SIP gateway that I could then
connect to asterisk with?

I've seen that Bayonne seems to support that card, but I didn't
see any application for using Bayonne as a SIP gateway.

Thanks in advance for any help,
--Rob