[Asterisk-Users] Outbound call on TDM400P

Guy C. Guckenberger guy at gcans.com
Sun Feb 27 11:00:37 MST 2005

Ok all here is a strange one......

I have a TDM400P with 3 fxo modules.  I can very rarely make an outbound
call to the PSTN....about once every 10 tries.  However if I use a
analog phone pluged into the same phone line as one of the tdm channels
say channel 4, and I place the analog phone off hook and then place a
call via asterisk , it work everytime.  It seems like the TDM400p is
having trouble grabbing the outbound circuit.  I have tried  this on all
three fxo modules and get the same results.  Inbound calls work fine as
do SIP calls.  Anyone else run into this?  Maybe I have bad hardware?

Thanks