[Asterisk-Users] HELP NEEDED ASTERISK AND MEDIATRIX 1102

Edward Banfa edward at radform.com
Sun Feb 27 08:40:14 MST 2005

Hi, thanks for the reply,
I finally got asterisk to register my mediatrix, I am now able to dial
an analog phone (connected to the mediatrix, which in turn is connected
to *) from a soft phone (X-lite).I made a typo when creating the
corresponding user on my asterisk box, after i corrected that, all went
well.
Once again thank u
Ed