[Asterisk-Users] HELP NEEDED ASTERISK AND MEDIATRIX 1102

Edward Banfa edward at radform.com
Sun Feb 27 06:38:32 MST 2005

Wow,
The mediatrix configuration tru the unit manager software is like going
tru hell.My mediatrix unit is failing when it come to registering it
self with the asterisk box. I have set the realm to asterisk but still
nothing.
Does any one know what proper MIB variables to set and their full path
under the MIB tree??. There seems to be a million of them
Thanks in advance

ED