[Asterisk-Users] HELP NEEDED ASTERISK AND MEDIATRIX 1102

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 19:45:27 MST 2005

Do yourself a favor and get a Sipura SPA-2100 - much easier to
configure and the quality is better than the Mediatrix unit.  First of
all - do you have the Mediatrix Unit Manager software?  If not,
configuration will be nearly impossible.  Secondly, you will need to
configure the sip ports on the mediatrix to include "asterisk" as the
realm.  The other fields are pretty self explanatory (username,
password, etc.).  You will also want to turn off silence suppression
as it is on by default.

- Pedro