[Asterisk-Users] HELP NEEDED ASTERISK AND MEDIATRIX 1102

Edward Banfa edward at radform.com
Fri Feb 25 12:07:04 MST 2005

Hello all,

Hi I would like to know how to configure a Mediatrix 1102 box to work
with my asterisk box. I have analog phones that i would like to connect
to my Mediatrix box and then connect the Mediatrix box to my asterisk
box. My main problems come from the fact that I have limited experience
with usiing the two (asterisk and the mediatrix). I know how to use
sip.conf , but I am lost when it comes to mediatrix specific
configuration. I have search the archives but i have not gotten any
thing specific.
I would really appreciate any help that can be rendered to set me in the
right path. I am desperate here.
Thank you all in advance

Edward