[Asterisk-Users] Festival - Asterisk@home

Jonathan Hobbs toolkit at magma.ca
Fri Feb 25 13:19:24 MST 2005

Festival - Asterisk at homeDoes your Festival installation work ok?  (run the tests/example scripts that came with the installation).  I installed Festival, and according to the installation scripts all went well, however none of the tests/example routines would work - I kept getting 'Segmentation Faults' whenever I ran them.

I gave up on Festival (unable to resolve the segmentation faults in a reasonable number of hours of effort), but if you manage to get it running let me know how!

Jonathan