[Asterisk-Users] Fedora Core 3?

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Fri Feb 25 08:46:20 MST 2005

I am developing voicemail and SIP and RAIDUS code for Asterisk Code on
the Fedora Core 3 and having no problems.

I am running on an Intel Pentium 3, 1.5 GHz, mother board stuck inside
an old E-machine case and it is very happy... (I only wish I could find
a Okidata B4250 printer driver or a PCL-6 I could understand.)

It has been running for 2 weeks. It compiles fast and easy and no
complaints from asterisk CVS from 2 weeks ago.

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken