[Asterisk-Users] Fedora Core 3?

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.com.au
Fri Feb 25 07:18:57 MST 2005

j wrote:
> I use FC3 on all our servers including 3 * servers.

Great news.

>   The regular kernel rpms now come with all the headers and development
> stuff included.
>
>   You should be able to install the kernel rpm and compile zaptel right
> away.
>
>   do an rpm -ql kernel | less to check out the contents. They have
> header files all over the place ;)

That explains a lot. I can now get rid of my vanilla 2.6.10 kernel ;-)

--

Bill Maidment
Maidment Enterprises Pty Ltd

Unless you are named "Alfred E. Newman", you may read only the "odd
numbered words" (every other word beginning with the first) of the
message above. If you have violated that, then you hereby owe the sender
AU$10 for each even numbered word you have read.
Adapted from "Stupid Email Disclaimers" (see
http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/)