[Asterisk-Users] FW: Getting PHP Config to work?

Richard Folwell richard at folwell.net
Fri Feb 25 06:44:19 MST 2005

C. Tomlinson wrote:
> I have been doing various testing with asterisk and its been going great.
> However I am a bit feedup of using vi for editing configs, and would rather
> do it from any machine on my LAN.

Look at WinSCP:

http://www.winscp.org/

which is a lovely program that initially purports to provide easier file
transfer, but which has some very useful tricks up its sleeve -
including editing remote files in place.

It is (almost) worth installing Windows just to be able to use it. :-)
If anyone knows of anything similar that runs under Linux please
enlighten me!

Richard