[Asterisk-Users] ATA that actually work with T.38

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Feb 25 05:55:48 MST 2005

What all the world's FAX problems? Even FAX spam? :-)

If you understand what T.38 is you will understand which problems it
addresses (summary: it is important for solving some problems, but
nothing solves them all). Most people who post about T.38 don't actually
have much of a clue about it.

Regards,
Steve