[Asterisk-Users] What is an E400P-SS7??

Martijn van Oosterhout martijn at ecomtel.com.au
Fri Feb 25 02:47:23 MST 2005

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 09:40:00AM +0100, Roger Schreiter wrote:
> When I learned about that other project, Steve Underwood
> was talking here, I gave up looking after the asterisk-SS7
> project by OpenSS7, and begun supporting that libisup project
> for asterisk.
>
> You mentioned my very old status reports. I think, I already
> wrote about that change in the early autumn, but then got
> silent, because Steve gave some statements, and he is more
> involved in that project than me.
>
> Could I clarify hereby the advances of my SS7 interest and the
> status reports you mentioned?

I guess I asked the wrong question. I'm in the situation where being
able to do SS7 with Asterisk would be *very* useful and have someone
who may be in interested in spending money on equipment and/or
programming time to realize it. But information about SS7 on Asterisk
is very thin on the ground.

At least it seems that the hardware doesn't require changing, this is
good...

Thanks in advance,

--
Martijn van Oosterhout